...want de HERE, uw God, stelt u op de proef om te weten, of gij de HERE, uw God, liefhebt met uw ganse hart en met uw ganse ziel. De HERE, uw God, zult gij volgen, Hem vrezen, zijn geboden houden en naar zijn stem luisteren: Hem zult gij dienen en aanhangen.
Deuteronomium 13b-4

vrijdag 26 augustus 2011

Lily of the Valley




Lily of the Valley, let Your sweet aroma fill my life, Rose of Sharon show me, how to grow in beauty in God's sight, Fairest of Ten Thousand, make me a reflection of Your light, Jesus, Shine down on me, let Your love shine through me in the night

Lead me Lord, I'll follow anywhere You open up the door, let Your Word speak through me, show me things I've never seen before, Lord I want to be Your witness, You can take what's wrong me and make it right, and I pray, Jesus, shine down on me and let Your love shine through me in the night.


I see a world that's dying, wounded by the master of deceit, I was searching in the darkness, wounded by the years of past defeat. I see you standing near me, shining with compassion from Your eyes, Jesus, shine down on me and let Your love shine through me in the night.