...want de HERE, uw God, stelt u op de proef om te weten, of gij de HERE, uw God, liefhebt met uw ganse hart en met uw ganse ziel. De HERE, uw God, zult gij volgen, Hem vrezen, zijn geboden houden en naar zijn stem luisteren: Hem zult gij dienen en aanhangen.
Deuteronomium 13b-4

zaterdag 16 juli 2011

Vrijheid - De Adem van Gods Geest






The breath of the Spirit
Breathe In
Breathe Out

I listen
gentle and quiet
to your voice

Your voice is like
an ocean breeze rustling
Your voice is like
streams of living water

Breathe In
Breathe Out

Sometimes it seems far
but still ...
very close to

Your voice
I can hear it
inside me

So soft, so sweet
quiet and peaceful
if you start to speak

Even if you do not speak
Your silence gives peace

It's like soaring
in the air
like an eagle

If you are speaking
or quiet
Lord

In Your presence, Lord
Sheltering under your wings

I know:
You're always there Lord
With You I'm always safe

Breathe In
Breathe Out

I listen
I am quiet

I enjoy
and I listen

The wind blows where it wishes, 
and you hear the sound of it, 
but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. 
So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
John 3:8

@Silvia
7 December 2009

“My sheep hear My voice.”
John 10:27